1. Tan CP, Cui B, Lu YM, et al. Microstructure and rheology of apple jam as influenced by cross-linked acetylated starch. Starch/Stärke, 2014,66(9-10).
2. Tan CP, Hou YH. First Evidence for the Anti-inflammatory Activity of Fucoxanthin in High-Fat-Diet-Induced Obesity in Mice and the Antioxidant Functions in PC12 Cells. Inflammation,2014,37(2)
3. Cui B, Tan CP, Lu YM, et al .The interaction between casein and hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate (HPDSP) in yoghurt system, Food Hydrocolloids, 2014(37)
4. Cui B, Lu YM, Tan CP, et al. Effect of cross-linked acetylated starch content on the structure and stability of set yoghurt, Food Hydrocolloids, 2014(35)
5. Jiang XM, Lu YM, Tan CP, et al.Combination of aqueous two-phase extraction and cation-exchange chromatography: New strategies for separation and purification of alliin from garlic powder. Journal of Chromatography B, 2014,957,60-67