1. Single-step chromatography for simultaneous purification of CPC and APC with high purity and recovery from Spirulina platensis，J Appl Phycol，2011, 23: 1–6. （SCI）
2. Spectral Changes of C-Phycocyanin with Different Molar Ratios of SPDP, Spectrosc Spect Anal, 2008, 05:1115-1117. （SCI）
3. Tip30-induced apoptosis requires translocation of Bax and involves mitochondrial release of cytochrome c and Smac in HPC cells，BBA，2008, 1783: 263–274. （SCI）
4. Probing the pH sensitivity of RPE: Investigations of active conformational and functional variation，BBA, 2009,1787: 939–946. （SCI）
5. The identification, typing, and antimicrobial susceptibility of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from mink with hemorrhagic pneumonia. Vet Microbiol. 2014, 170(3-4):456-61. SCI
6. Efficient purification and active configuration investigation of R-phycocyanin from Polysiphonia urceolata，ICAB, 2014. （EI）
7. Optimization of sterilization process after spore activation for cereal beverage in large-scaled production，ICAB, 2014. （EI）
8. Influence of chemical crosslinker SPDP on the spectrum and introduced pyridin-2-thione moieties of R-phycoerythrin. FSNC, 2011. （EI）.