1. Jishi Zhang*, Lihua Zang. Enhancement of biohydrogen production from brewers' spent grain by calcined-red mud pretreatment. Bioresource Technology, Volume 209, June 2016, Pages 73-79 (SCI, IF 4.917,一区).
2. Jishi Zhang*, Qinqing Wang. Sustainable mechanisms of biochar derived from brewers’ spent grain and sewage sludge for ammonia-nitrogen capture. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 112, Part 5, 20 January 2016, Pages 3927-3934 (SCI, IF 4.959, 二区).
3. Jishi Zhang*, Junjie Zhang, Lihua Zang. Thermophilic bio-hydrogen production from corn-bran residue pretreated by calcined-lime mud from papermaking process. Bioresource Technology, Volume 198, December 2015, Pages 564-570 (SCI, IF 4.917,一区).
4. Jishi Zhang*, Shujun Chen, Xikui Wang. Sustainable treatment of antibiotic wastewater using combined process of micro-electrolysis and struvite crystallization. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2015, 226(9):315-326 (SCI, IF 1.551,三区).
5. Jishi Zhang*, Pengwei Zheng, Qinqing Wang. Lime mud from papermaking process as a potential ameliorant for pollutants at ambient conditions: a review. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 103, 15 September 2015, Pages 828-836 (SCI, IF 4.959,二区).
6. Jishi Zhang*, Pengwei Zheng. A preliminary investigation of the mechanism of hexavalent chromium removal by corn-bran residue and derived chars. RSC Advances 5(23)(2015)17768-17774 (SCI, IF 3.289,二区).
7. Shujun Chen, Jishi Zhang*, Xikui Wang. Effects of alkalinity sources on the stability of anaerobic digestion from food waste. Waste Management & Research 33(11)(2015)1033-1040 (SCI, IF 1.338,四区).
8. Jishi Zhang*, Qinqing Wang, Pengwei Zheng, Yusong Wang. Anaerobic digestion of food waste stabilized by lime mud from papermaking process. Bioresource Technology, Volume 170, October 2014, Pages 270-277 (SCI, IF 4.917,一区).
9. Jishi Zhang*, Qinqing Wang, Jianguo Jiang. Lime mud from paper-making process addition to food waste synergistically enhances hydrogen fermentation performance. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 6, 27 February 2013, Pages 2738-2745 (SCI, IF 3.205, 二区).
10. Jishi Zhang*, Qinqing Wang. Buffering and nutrient effects of white mud from ammonia–soda process on thermophilic hydrogen fermentation from food waste. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 38, Issue 31, 17 October 2013, Pages 13564-13571(SCI, IF 3.205,二区).
11. Jishi Zhang*, Chen Yao, Pengwei Zheng, Lihua Zang. Synergistic effects of anaerobic digestion from sewage sludge with lime mud. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 42, Issue 16, 20 April 2017, Pages 12022-12031. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2017.02.098 (SCI, IF 3.582, 二区).
12. Shujun Chen, Jishi Zhang*, Huiwen Zhang, Xikui Wang. Removal of hexavalent chromium from contaminated water by Chinese herb-extraction residues. Water Air and Soil Pollution, 2017, 228(4):145-158. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11270-017-3329-1 (SCI, IF 1.702, 三区).
13. Jishi Zhang*, Shujun Chen, Huiwei Zhang, Xikui Wang. Removal behaviors and mechanism of hexavalent chromim from aqueous solution by cephalosporin residue and derived chars. Bioresource Technology, Volume 238, August 2017, Pages 484-491. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2017.04.081 (SCI, IF 5.651, 一区).
14. Jishi Zhang*, Chuanfang Fan, Lihua Zang. Improvement of hydrogen production from glucose by ferrous iron and biochar. Bioresource Technology, Volume 245, December 2017, Pages 98-105. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2017.08.198 (SCI, IF 5.651, 一区).